Rebecca will be serving for 18 months as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the
Canada Montreal Mission.

If you're curious, more info can be found here at Mormon.org

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Temple open house, Thanksgiving, and funny cat videos

(Canadian Thanksgiving was Monday, so Rebecca's P-day was moved to today.)

For some reason, everyone and their brother emailed me this week -- super nice, so many great emails, but I have very little time left to write!

Larry was confirmed this week, and he's doing great!

We found out that all the Sisters in the mission get to host the temple open house next month, I am SO excited!! We had our first training for that this week, I could not be more thrilled. What an amazing event to be a part of. When President asked the temple committee if the Elders could do something, too, he was told that policy is for Elders not to be allowed anywhere near a temple open house or dedication haha...poor Elders...but it was super funny.

No one invited us over for Canadian Thanksgiving -- thanks, Canada. But I made us a great and very American Thanksgiving dinner out of things we just happened to have, which was entertaining.

About a week ago when we were looking at conference talks to share as part of a Thanksgiving message, we came across THIS GEM . And we watched the first 35 seconds probably ten times. This is as close as it comes to watching funny cat videos on Youtube over and over and over again.

So many miracles this week! I'm doing great!

I love you all!

Souvenez-vous qui vous etes ♥

Soeur Lonas

No comments:

Post a Comment